Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Bit of a let down

Wasn't much of a challenge... I didn't fail any of the missions and succeeded with the most basic rifle and no upgrades. Got kinda boring by the end, i was kinda looking forward to a nice big mass shooting spree for the final level but instead had to shoot a tree, a bottle and a fuse box, bit of a let down. The presentation and style was pretty good though. A 10 minute distraction is always nice anyway.

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

erh...

absolutly no challenge whatsoever, so therefore not much fun.

wpnFire wpnFire

Great

Man this game is great. Lots of kick ass effects like motion blurring and a wide arsenal of weapons. This is way up there with madness interactive. Good mini games as well. Only gripe is that the adventure mode was a little short, but the second boss was challenging which topped it off nicely.

Portable Curse Device Portable Curse Device

ha ha hilarious

that actually brightened my day lol

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

really kool

i think some of em got repetive after awhile.. but stil lthey rocked my socks.

my eyes hurt now lol

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

holy titty fucking god!

I WANT MORE!!! lol, this is the best game ever

Make Out w/ Dan & Spencer Make Out w/ Dan & Spencer

That was very, VERY Crap!

im gonna have to agree with metal zombie, those guys arnt even slightly hot. They look like geeks and one of em looks like a girl.
sorry but that sucked

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

impossible and stupid

as i said above, this game is impossible. It is stupid bcause the enemies health increases if he sees you. Y would that happen? The levels are just too hard, and boring, not to mention the tutorial.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Very Challenging and great graphics!

This game is probably one of my top ten favorite online games, because it is actually challenging, intense and got good graphics and style. Keep bringin these things in Tom Fulp!